Thursday, May 03, 2007

Meeting Strangers on the Beach!?!


I was blogging recently about answering a 'call' from Claire of Gingerpixel blog to pose for some photos on Killiney beach. And here are the results of our session and here is the set of all the portraits. Claire is so talented, the photos are all just incredible.
Myself and Tony found it hard to relax, we're always shy with cameras. I was worried we would look so stiff! But these are gorgeous! I would highly recommend Claire for any of your photography needs!

4 comments:

Kav said...

Fantastic picture. Just to let you know, your feeds are now appearing in their full version!

aquaasho said...

Oh thanks Kav, I hadn't a clue about the feed thing. They still don't appear at all for me in Bloglines so I'm stumped but I've sent a mail to their help centre.
Claire's photos are incredible aren't they. They're a long way from the classic Irish family portrait where your Dad is leaning on the fireplace and you're all in your Sunday best or your Communion suit!

Mick said...

Nice piccies of a nice looking family!

aquaasho said...

Thanks Mick!