Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bright Ideas


I didn't really see the point of twitter when I first heard of it but then a light bulb went off over my head! What a great idea for my Wicklow Round. I could text in where I am and on what summits throughout the 24 hours. I'm going to also try sending photos (as suggested by Robin over at Team Geared Up) so I may just go shopping for a new phone ;-)

On second thoughts maybe I'll just stick to the photos. I'll probably have enough to be thinking about already!

2 comments:

Journey to a Centum said...

Yee-ouch on the legs! Looks like you guys need kevlar pants for this run. Twitter looks kind of cool. I don't think the WS has much telephone signal but I'll give it a go on my training run in a couple of weeks.

aquaasho said...

ha ha You're avator looks like my legs photo from my last blogpost!! Yes Eric if you're carrying a phone anyway it would be great wouldn't it? Good luck with the training!