Monday, April 23, 2007

Adventure Race



I've been blogging all over the shop about it so I'll just send you here and here and here. There's a couple of posts on each sometimes! (Adventure Racing can involve various disciplines but usually it's canoeing, mountain biking and mountain running with navigation on teams of 4). As expected Krissy never stopped laughing the entire day.

Yesterday was spent recovering as I was wrecked from lack of sleep, not from the race. Back running properly now so next up will be putting teams together for the Wicklow Way relay, training for attempt on the Wicklow Round and then Jungfrau Marathon in September.

4 comments:

Kav said...

Holy crap, how do you fit it all in?

aquaasho said...

Hi Kav
I'm one of those nut bags who makes lists, lists and more lists and tries to fit everything in! I never stop.
Although I can run a marathon faster that I can build up the courage to leave a comment on your blog!

Kav said...

Why would you ever feel worried about that? You're welcome to comment any time. I appreciate every comment that gets left, no matter how inane or nonsensical you think it is. In fact, inane and nonsensical comments are my specialty.

aquaasho said...

Cheers Kav!