Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Birthday to me........


I'm 35 today and in running terms that makes me a VET.
Because of my obsession with flickr and all things photographic (I'm not a good photographer just an obsessed one) Tony bought me my own digital camera with loadsa millions of pixels (and also the running book Feet in the Clouds by Richard Askwith which I've been trying to get my hands on for about a year).

Gary, Eugene and myself did a run around the featherbeds in the Dublin Hills this morning, about 17 miles, and it was just a beautiful morning. Tony cycled alongside us because he's injured and so he took these photos while we ran.

We're heading into town this evening for a birthday meal and a walk through the kriskindle market on the docks.

Great birthday so far!!

No comments: