Thursday, December 07, 2006

Grace's birthday tomorrow!

Tomorow it will be 15 years sine Grace was born. She was born on a Sunday at 4:44pm. It was all very laid back; there was no crazy dash to the hospital, no mad car chases like in the movies! She was 8 days late when she did decide to arrive. She had white blond hair and lots of it, and was the only baby on the ward who looked like that. She was super-beautiful and still is!!

She's going out for a meal with her mates in TGIF. How grown up does that sound? Better than drinking in a field I suppose!

Years ago my mother wrote a book for us, her children. It was like a family history with lots of memories from everyone. Everytime I browse through it I see something different. Grace will have to make do with a blog instead of a book (though so far this blog is all about running!) I'm sure if my mother was alive today she'd be a brilliant blogger! She wouldn't have to spend time and money making her way into Reids in Nassau Street to do colour photocopying!

Anyway here's hoping Grace has a great day tomorrow cos I think it's the first time she's ever had school on her birthday.

Some history of this famous date!

No comments: