Friday, November 23, 2007

What I'm Up to......


I ran in Marlay park this morning and it was the most gorgeous morning ever. Stunningly beautiful. (A lot like that image above, that's not mine!) I had a few of those "great to be alive" moments! Although I'm still running in a little pain but I seem to be ok when I race and in pain when I train. The last thing I did was a duathlon.

Also had a sparkly dress occasion last week for the Athletics Awards of Ireland! Makes a change from mucky runners and tracksuits!

Tomorrow me and the girls head off on a little adventure on the ferry to the UK shopping outlets. Christmas shopping here we come!! Woohoo! I love buying presents!
Ugly Betty is on in a minute.....

8 comments:

DraconianOne said...

A very sparkly dress! Did you get an award?

Have fun shopping!

aquaasho said...

No Tom, was there with a table of mountain runners!

Unknown said...

Hi there, that is a very beautiful picture, something that you would see in the movies...You get ugly betty in Ireland, ours has stopped over Christmas.

Enjoy the shopping

aquaasho said...

Cheers Amanda, yeah we have UB. Last week was the episode with Victoria Beckham. It is so hilarious and brilliantly written!

Shopping was great, spent lots of money and bought nothing we actually need though.....

Ellen said...

That's a fantastic photo Aisling. The nicest one I've see of Autumn so far. Hope you enjoyed the awards evening. Love the dress and what can I say about your choker necklace only its BLING BLING BEAUTIFUL!!!

Enjoy your trip to the UK, I envy you! Regards,

Ellen

Journey to a Centum said...

Your running party looked extravagant! We always get the comment "You look different with clothes on" when we go to these sort of events. Of course they mean street clothes vs running clothes but it can turn some heads!

Did you take the Autumn picture? It's really very beautiful.

Mont Blanc is on my list but probably not for a couple of years. I'm considering the Canadian Death Race up in Alberta Canada in place of WS100. It's a 125KM run through some incredible wilderness. I really think Western Alberta is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Take care and enjoy the Holidays with your family and friends!

aquaasho said...

Hi Ellen, the choker was a loan from my best friend. She had it from her wedding in July that I missed as I was running in France. The photo isn't mine but when I came across it I just had to use it!

Hi Eric, yeah runners do look different with their clothes on! I loved your comment over at TGU about the best runners having the biggest smiles!! :-)

kevin f forde said...

Great photo of you and Eamonn