Monday, January 15, 2007

Dublin Masters Cross Country



I ran my first race as a Vet yesterday in the Dublin Masters Cross Country. It was held in ALSAA after the Council wouldn't let the event be run in Tallaght. Anyway it went well for me and I was happy. I've put up photos here. There seemed to be a friendly, laid back atmosphere to the whole event and that was great cos some of the other events at Dublin or National level can be quite nerve wracking and tense.




Fionnuala and Bronagh had brilliant runs in the Hellfire Mountain race,see results here. Well done!




Next up is the Trail Blanch Font Romeu. I blogged about it here and also here when I listed what we might need for this years race. We're flying out on Thursday but there's not a lot of snow yet so it may be more like a regular mountain run. That would hopefully make for a faster time as we spend less energy and time tredging through waist deep snow!
Looking forward to the holiday too and the couple of days skiing.

No comments: