Thursday, November 30, 2006

All I Want for Christmas

Tony and Grace are the only people who know my blog exists. Grace would never have any interest in reading it (unless I tell her I've posted some photos of her!) so here's a test to see if Tony ever drops by!

All I ever want for Christmas is a surprise. I hate knowing what I'm getting and I hate being asked 250 times throughout the month of December what I want for my birthday and Christmas (I'm so lucky that that's all I have to worry about!). So here's somethings he should get me but probably won't even though I've often dropped lots of hints:

CD player in shape of red beetle!
Box set of Grey's Anatomy
Pair of Lowe Alpine gloves like the ones I lost the day of the Adventure Racing training day
Jar of Creme de la Mere
Ski stuff (?never been?)
Finish decorating the hallway
Mountaineering (climbing) course
My own very tiny digital camera for bringing on runs
the book ''Feet in the Clouds''
MP3 or iPod
Voucher for weekend away (Disneyland Paris?)/ meal/ theatre tickets.......

I will keep updating the list as I think of things! I sound like such a spoilt cow but it's nice to dream!!!

No comments: